Thursday, December 13, 2007

Adam Everett Signing

I really, really, really do not want to talk about it.

This is all I can muster:

"Everett, who turns 31 on Feb. 2, batted .232 with a .281 on-base percentage and .318 slugging percentage in 66 games with the Astros last season and missed three months with a broken leg. His career batting average is .248." - startribune.com

Bartlett wasn't the answer? But Everett is?

What the heck is going on around here???

(I'm going to stick my fingers in my ears and pretend the Mitchell report never happened. Yes, the sport is/was filthy to the core. I know that. Everyone knows that. We just need a plan to FIX IT. Quit spreading blame and FIX IT.)

(You are a total retard if you didn't think Clemens was one of the names on the list. And even though I hate the Red Sox, I will be totally bummed if Schilling's name is called out - cause that would totally taint the bloody sock game, which is one of the coolest moments ever in baseball).

No comments: